Everything seems to have come to ahead at the moment and I'm struggling to cope with it all. I desperately want to bury my head in the sand and hope it'll all go away but I know that this wont. I need to be a strong twenty-five year old woman and deal with it. Tomorrow.
Anyways, on another note - I had a weigh in at 'Fat Fighters' tonight. It's obviously not called that, but it sounds better! Less cheese. I in fact go to Slimming World, once a week, to be punished for eating too many sweeties. I've been going since July and whilst I've only lost Two stone One-and-a-half Pounds so far I'm still inwardly proud of the fact I've managed to do well so far. I can tell that my clothes are getting loser - whether that be because of weigh-loss or just the fact I've stretched them far too much. I dunno. I honestly can't see a difference though when I look in the mirror :( Following on from a week of celebrating my birthday, a holiday in the Lake District with Benjamin and the parental unit, and a Guide Camp (including all that icecream and sweetie left over goodness that just HAD to be eaten - by me) I've not put on a single lbs in 3 weeks. Whilst I've not lost anything I whole heartedly deserve to have put on about 5lbs! The next 7 days will be fruit, veggies, pasta, wholegrain bread, Mullerlight Yogurts and meat/fish. I want to loose at least 2lbs by next Thursday. Secretly I hope for more but I don't think I can do it. I want/need to get my 2 and half stone award by Easter, and then my 3 stone award by end of May. I know what I need to do to do it, I just have to stay focussed (and away from the sweet shops/aisles!!)
G'night all!
xoxo
No comments:
Post a Comment